Sunday 16 June 2013

Im already there....


Im already there, Take a look around
Im the sunshine in your hair
Im the shadow on the ground
Im the whisper in the wind
Im your imaginary friend
And I know Im in your prayers
Oh Im already there
Westlife - I'm already There

When I was a child I was a huge superfan of Westlife....Yeah Yeah I know! But I was a teenage girl and to be honest I still listen to their songs now and again especially this song " Im Already There". I really love the lyrics and what they mean and I know alot of people can relate to them especially people within Second Life who are experiencing Second turning into Real Life living thosands of miles apart. So Anyway today I decided on one of Chop Zuey's Jewelled dresses, I really love the color of this dress because it reminds me of the Ocean and which always reminds me of Calm and Peace. If I lived really close to a beach or a river I am sure I would go there to watch the flowing water and that would be my thinking spot. Anyway I love Belle's new collection of gowns, the diamonds on them are outstanding as anything Belle makes. And if you havent checked out her new Sky Boutique you really must its so beautiful. I hope you enjoy your up and coming week. 

Want Theese Items: 
Dress & Jewels: La Traviata Blu Set from Chop Zuey
Headdress: Lluvia in Blue from Baoba
Make Up:Janire Lipstick in Shades of Red from Shake Up and Element Eye Make Up in Blizzard from Glamorize (Cosmetic Fair Item)
Hair:Tiffany in Feux from Vanity Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment