Tuesday 4 June 2013

Arcade: Only miss the Sun when it starts to Snow....

I really love this song about not knowing what you will miss till its gone.... Makes you really appiciate all the people and places in my world Passenger - let her go. Today I decided to post a few more things I got from The Arcade, I picked up a few more really cute things, This stunning top from Emery, I love this color and was lucky to get it on first few tries and a beautiful bright fabric ring from Shake Up. I really love all the colors and we all know how much I love love Shake Up. My last item from The Arcade was donated to me from Sophie, A beautiful summery hair from Wasabi Pills in my favourite Ginger!! I completed the look with my classic jeans from Gizza and my favourite bangles from Finesmith. Hope you are enjoying your week and out enjoying the sun shining.

Want Theese Items: 
Top: Aztec T-Shirt from Emery (Arcade Item)
Jeans: Skinny Pants in Denim Blue from Gizza
Hair: Lory in Gingerbread from Wasabi Pills (Arcade Item)
Jewels: Shame Bracelet in Black & Gold from Finesmith and Fabric Flower Ring in Hibiscus from Shake Up (Arcade item)
Make Up: Janire Lipstick in Shades of Orange from Shake Up
Shoes: Espadrilles Solid from Miel

No comments:

Post a Comment