Sunday 2 June 2013

Arcade: Between The Season

So Today I am posting sad news and exciting news! Firstly Glitterati are closing their doors, This makes me so sad because I really am in love with their props and poses. But I wish the owner lots of hugs and luck for what she does next. On the up side I made it to the Arcade for June. And Yay I picked up some pretty Items including this skin from Glam Affair and this goregous top from Teefy which actually my friend gave to me because I was too in love and wouldnt leave her IM box! I mixed my Arcade with my favourite hair from Emo-tions. I am so in love with this hair, You can chose to wear it with braids or without and the leaves falling down the hair is just goregous. Lastly I finished the look with a gift from Pure Poison, I love, love, love this store and I really love how easy this necklace was to edit and how pretty it looks. I hope you had a beautiful bright weekend.

Want Theese Items: 
Top: Aurelia Top in Aztec from Tee*fy (Arcade Item)
Skin: Lulu 02 Red from Glam Affair (Arcade Event)
Hair: Nalani in Flames from Emo-tions
Jewels: Leah Necklace in Gold from Pure Poison (Group Gift) and Decoy Gold Bangles from Glow
Pose & Prop: Bouquet from Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment