Friday 31 May 2013

Somewhere out there.....

I named this blog"Somewhere out there" as it looks like I am off on my travels into the big old world! It kind of reminds me of a quote I found on google "Are you on the inside looking out? Waiting to feel something you think can only be felt....Out there?." This quote inspires me to get off my butt and do things and dismiss fear and rejection. So I hope it does something for you too. Today I was looking though my Inventory for something to wear and I came across this cute casual top from Ison. Seeing as green is my favourite color, I threw on my fav hair and jeans and decided on a laid back casual styling for my adventure in the big wide world! Well I got to have comfy shoes for all that walking I am going to be doing! Lol! 

Want Theese Items: 
Top: Oversized Top in Emerald from ISON
Hair: Daisy Hair in Summertime from Lelutka
Jewels: Cross & Pearls from Glow
Shoes: Cottage Flats from Mon Tissu
Jeans: Skinny Pants in Denim Blue from Gizza
Make Up: Janire Lipstick in Shades of Brown from Shake Up
Pose & Prop: Old Luggage from Di's Opera

No comments:

Post a Comment