Sunday 26 May 2013

Its true I crave you.....

Anyone who knows me will know this is one of my favourite songs since I heard it played at Zenshi. I literally played in on repeat for hours, the day after I first heard it. Check it out on You Tube : Crave You. Today I am wearing a beautiful mesh dress from from Sascha's Designs, I love the patterns all over this dress, It sort of reminds me of partying with the girls. I added a beautiful necklace from Finesmith and yes you know it, who doesnt...My favourite hair of all time from Lelutka. How I want a crazy perm like this in Real Life. I think bright ginger hair and permed like this would for sure get you noticed.

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Sari in Aqua from Sascha's Designs
Hair: Salome in Summertime from Lelutka
Jewels: Folieole from Finesmith
Make Up: Double Eyeliner and Lara Lipstick in Fawn both from Shake Up
Pose: Model 355 from EverGlow

No comments:

Post a Comment