Wednesday 24 April 2013

Wide Awake.....

I guess my outfit is matching my crazy mood today. I decided I wanted to blog another item from the Sightsavers Event starting 11th May 2013 where there will be a huge array of stores and runway shows. One of the items for the event is this cute vest from Saint Sailor, I really love how this vest fitted and the yellow eye on the front, with the words on th back " My eyes are your eyes". Its super cute. For more info please visit the Sightsavers Blog. I added some jeans from Vogue which I have had in my inventory but usually I'm not brave enough to get my torn jeans out! But today was special so here I am showing you all a little bit of leg and look I even got my tattoos out? What happened to Sessie! She went all wild for the day! Have a beautiful Wednesday.

Want Theese Items: 
Top: My Eyes Female Tank from Saint Sailor (Sightsavers Exclusive)
Hair: Salome in Summertime from Lelutka
Jeans: Shannon Jeans (torn) from Vogue
Tattoo: Grumuim H12004 from Letis
Glasses: Oversized Glasses from Izzie's

No comments:

Post a Comment