Sunday 14 April 2013

Waiting For My Forever....

I am waiting here for my Prince/ss Charming....I will not move!!!! Laughs. I think I will be waiting a very long time. So talking about romance, I got invited to Shiki's store and picked up this beautiful Suit from their new Spring Range and Omg this shouts romance. I really love Shiki designs they are a cut above the rest. He takes mesh to a new level. I love the tones especially this deep red, and I love the flower to add that bit of girliness! I decided to add one of my curly crazy hairs. I need more of those! I love this one called Dolce from Lelutka! I love how it looks like I just pulled my hair back after a long day! I am also very much in love with the new mesh shoes from N-Core! They are sooooo easy to match your skin and they are outragously beautiful! I cant get enough of them! Hope you had a beautiful weekend! Dont forget to hit Shiki :)

Want Theese Items: 
Outfit: Redemption in Rouge from Shiki
Hair: Dolce in Summertime from Lelutka
Make Up: Lara Lipsick in Carnation Pink from Shake Up
Nails: Nails Shape 2 in Gold from Finesmith
Jewels: Spring Pastels from Lazuri (FFL Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment