Friday 5 April 2013

The One Who Did'nt Show...

I wanted to create a picture with the idea of the word waiting involved within it. I managed to do that with this sexy free group gift of April from Vogue (Limited Time). The top is mesh and it is covered with beautiful sheer lace without showing everything. The Lingerie comes with theese cute little boxer briefs. They look so cute on. I added some of my favourite hair from Lelutka, I love Lelutkas tones of reds and this hair is so smooth and sleek, I wish I could get my hair this straight in Real Life. Finished the look with some red lipstick for seduction (a girl can only try) and a little cheeky tattoo, in Real Life I have a fear of needles so at least in Second Life I can use them now and again. Well for me I have to work this weekend but I hope you all have an amazing weekend.Taxiiiiiii: Vogue Mainstore

Want theese Items:
Lingerie: Shar Lingerie from Vogue (April Group Gift)
Hair: Vibrato Hair in SummerTime from Lelutka
Make Up:Janire Lipsticks in Shade of Red from Shake Up
Tattoo: CD902 from Letis
Prop:Poset Room from Behaviour Body

No comments:

Post a Comment