Tuesday 16 April 2013

Sweetheart, I am here...

Well today is a happy day, the sun is shining for the first time this year, and trust me in England the sun seems to be very very shy. So it made an apperance, and it just makes the world such a happier place when the sun is out, people dont mind getting out of bed, lighter evenings and happier moods. That is why I am loving seeing all theese bright colors in Second Life especally in Loovus Dzevavor where her store is full of new exciting bright clothes. I picked up this beautiful summary dress which I love because I imagine myself laying in the garden with the sun shining. I mixed it with some jewels from Finesmith, Kotar which was first introduced at Fashion For Life but Yula has bought out lots more colors and I have to admit my favourite is this cream which matches almost my whole wardrobe. Hope you are enjoying getting ready for the sunshine.

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Anew Dress in Nectarine from Loovus Dzevavor
Jewels: Kotar Set in Cream from Finesmith
Shoes: Addiction from NCore (Hollywood Event)
Hair: Crazy in Love in Venetiam from Exile
MakeUp: Janre Lipstick in Shades of Orange from Shake Up

No comments:

Post a Comment