Thursday 25 April 2013

Should I lock the door?

I am locking the door on winter once and for all. I want to wake up with the sun shining with a smile on my face. This is why I  threw on a sexy Bikini from ALB Fashion. I have had the bikini a while but only just got around to blogging it, especially as it goes perfect with this new skin from 7 Deadly Skins. I have to tell you how much I adore this skin, the make up I am wearing is included and it is so pretty, looks great with this skin tone. Really if you havent checked out the store, you really should. I finsished the look with a hair from emotions, and some of my favourite jewels from Finesmith, I love theese jewels for being so goregous and matching so many beautiful outfits. I hope the sun is shining in your part of the world <3

Want Theese Items: 
Skin: Vanity Model Skin 01 from 7 Deadly Skins
Bikini: Indianna 6 from Alb Fashions
Jewels: Kotar in Wine from Finesmith
Hair: Semiramis in Chocolate from Emo-tions
Tattoo: Adorabella from DeepLove

1 comment: