Tuesday 30 April 2013

Never give up on dreams....

If dreams were easy, they wouldnt be dreams, dreams are dreams because they are worth fighting and trying for. With this in mind I got a little brave and styled a super summary and very pink dress from Vero Modeo and guess what? yes I fell in love. I am loving seeing all the bright colors everywhere as summer comes into our lives. I love Vero Modeo for all the new colors and being brave with the bright prints. They really are unique in their own way. I added a beautiful head dress from Bliss couture which I textured for the perfect pink. I am really looking forward to seeing all the flowers come out, lighter evenings and lots of warm sunny days. Its been a beautiful day in England, I hope your day was just as bright. 

Want These Items:
Dress: Derlin V-Neck Dress from Vero Modeo
Hair: Kiss Me In Persimmon from Exile
Headdress: Toran Hat in Pearl from Bliss Couture (Retextured)
Make Up: Lara Lipstick in Fawn from Shake Up
Pose: Piscis Set from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment