Monday 29 April 2013

I cant give you every answer you need....

So Today I fell in love with a peach, a peach dress from Azul. And I was spoilt by the beautiful silk dress and the beautiful flowers over the shoulder piece. I cannot help but fall in love with Azul over and over again, Mami's ideas are super sexy and super romantic and I love all the new colors she has recently done including this Coral color. I added a stunning headpiece from Baoba, my favourite place for head pieces, as Petalos idea's are very out of the comfort zone, You can see with each every hat has been made with careful thought and love. I hope you all have a beautiful week and the sun is shining a little.

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Hannah in Coral from Azul
Hat: Amazona in Black fro Baoba
Jewels: Diamond from Finesmith
Hair: Pocahontas in Summertime from Lelutka
Make Up: Double Eyeliner in e211 and Janire Lipstick in Shades of Pink from Shake Up
Pose:Ambiorix Set from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment