Tuesday 2 April 2013

And dreaming when they're gone....

Well I actually should be dreaming right now, Instead I styled something I got from the Hollywood Event running untill 20th April 2013. This beautiful top and waistcoat combo is from Moyaz who has used the theme wisely with stars like Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn on the T-shirts but I chose to wear a bit of James Dean. Also at the Hollywood Event you can pick up some awesome poses, Today I am using a male set (again) I can't get away from this set called Minimalist from Posesion. I love Posesion for lots of amazing poses and Dahriel even has some amazing couple poses. I finished the look today with some hot red jewels from Finesmith. I love Yula's casual jewels the most. They are usable over and over again. And in this set you can change the metal to match tones better. While I go to sleep heres your taxi to the Hollywood Event : Taxiiiiiiii!

Want theese Items:
Top: Alice Shirt James Dean from Moyaz (Hollywood Event item)
Leggings: Leather Leggings in Black from ISON
Jewels: Nes in Ruby from Finesmith
Hair: Haven in Marmalade from Truth Hair (NEW)
Make Up: Janire Lipstick in Shades of Orange from Shake Up
Boots: Jazz Boots in Cardinal from Maitreya
Pose: Minimalist Set from Posesion (Hollywood Event Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment