Friday 29 March 2013

You Left With Her....

Today I bring you lots more amazing designs which are taking part in the Hollywood Event. Starting with the beautiful friend which is Belle Roussel of Chop Zuey, She blows me away with each new piece she creates, sparkling red and white diamonds, what I love most is the double bracelet which is something I would love to own in Real Life. I love Chop Zuey's quality of he glittering diamonds, It really is a piece that cant be missed, I teamed it with a beautiful gown from Tres Beau, I loved both versions of the black and bronze when I saw them, her textures are amazing, and I really feel like the skirt is floating around my legs. I usually am not really a gown girl, the only gowns I get excited about are wedding dresses, but this gown as soon as I saw it, it was love. Both items are avaliable at the Hollywood Event running from 30th March - 14th April, where over 80 of Second Life's best designers are taking part with lots of swag bag gifts to collect, More info at Hollywood Event

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Starlet in Bronze from Tres Beau (Hollywood Event Item)
Jewels: Paparazzi III Red Set from Chop Zuey (Hollywood Event Item)
Hair: Shena in Light Red from Vanity Hair
Make Up: Janire Lipstick in Shades of Red from Shake Up
Pose:  Extreme Fairy Set from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment