Thursday 21 March 2013

Up in my head......

So recently I have been spending alot of time by myself, and it hasnt actually been too bad. I got to style some pretty dresses so how can a girl complain? A few days ago Azul realesed a few new pretty dresses, my favourite was this short cocktail dress. It is avaliable in a range of stunning colors. Today I decided to spoil you with the black version, I love Azul for their soft textures which scream I am elegant! I had to add this new headpiece from Baoba also avaliable in Lilac and Natural, I really adore Baoba, You can add a Baoba headpiece and your bound to turn heads. I completed the look with a group gift from Finesmith! Theese beautiful jewels you see in my ears are a Valentine's gift which is still avaliable at the Mainstore.Yula is so incredable, she even has included a gold and silver version in the package which includes, Earrings, Necklace and Bracelets. Hope you are all having a pretty Thursday.

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Eve in Onyx from Azul
Headdress: Fairie in Sliver from Baoba
Jewels: Love Angel Earrings from Finesmith (Free Group Gift)
Shoes: Illusion in Sliver from NCore
Hair: Tutys Adorable Updo in Brune Orange from Tuty's
Make Up: Janire Lipstick in Shades of red from Shake Up and Lying Eyes from Madrid Solo (FFL Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment