Friday 1 March 2013

Next To Me......

Today has been a beautiful Friday In Second Life and being the 1st March, That only means a new round at Fashion Limited! This Month you can pick up this stunning colorful dress made by Loovus Dzevavor. 100% Mesh and So Fashion! I like the soft differet color lines across the dress. Something I really would wear in Real Life. Also at Fashion Limited this Month is this beautiful Eyeshadow made by the beautiful Julie Hastings of White Widow. If you are looking for some dramatic make up. Make this your one stop. I added some of my favourite Earring made by the stunning Yula Finesmith of Finesmith Designs. They come in a an aray of colors and really are one of her most famous creations and very very easy to match with any outfit. Look I finally changed my hair! This week I took a trip to Lelutka where I found this extrememly wild hair. I love it because it has so much volume like my hair in Real Life. Have a colorful weekend and make sure you hit Fashion Limited.

Want Theese Items: 
Dress:Riri Horizon Dress from Loovus Dzvavor (Fashion Limited Item)
Make Up: Easter from White Widow (Fashion Limited Item) and Lara Lipstick in Fawn from Shake Up.
Shoes: Kashi Pumps in Glacious from MStyle
Hair: Dolce in Summertime from Lelutka
Bag: Delirium Clutch in Peach from Molichino
Earrings: Folieole Earrings in Silver Aqua from Finesmith

No comments:

Post a Comment