Tuesday 19 March 2013

I'll be your river.....

"If your too big to follow rivers, How you ever gonna find the Sea" - Emeli Sande. I live by this quote. Always remember your frends. Because at a time when you need them, there they will be holding out a hand helping you. I am lucky to have a best friend Miss Dana Yotov who always reminded me of this. So thats why I am here holding out a hand of friendship to ever needs it. Talking about friendship, I'm still so lucky to have a friend in Chevia, who when we went on our last shopping trip we hit Alb and I picked up this beautiful corset top, I fell in love with the details in the textures. It really is a stunning piece of art. I love it and have been waiting for time to blog about it for a lil while now. I added some of Yula's outstading jewels which are so beautiful, I was lucky enough to work with her and she is the sweetest, adorable artist I know. The jewels come in an aray of colors. all very very beautiful. Time to hit Finesmith? I finish with one of my all time favourite hairs from Exile, when you have stores like Exile, how it makes me love being a red head. Have a beautiful Tuesday. 

Want Theese items:
Corset Top: Betty in Golden Sky from Alb
Leggings: Couture Leggings in Pearl from Maitreya
Jewels: Kotar in Cream from Finesmith
Nails: Nails Shape 2 in Gold from Finesmith
Hair: Crazy In Love in Venetian from Exile
Make Up: Janire Lipstick in Shades of Orange from Shake Up.
Skin: Cindy in Nude from Blush Skins
Pose: Gravity Set from WetCat

No comments:

Post a Comment