Monday 4 March 2013

FFL: Staring At My Reflection....

Yesterday was a special day for a various of reasons, I cant remember ever being so happy. So I thank everyone who has made me smile in the last few months. Today I am doing another Fashion For Life Post. Fashion for Life doesnt open until 9th March for a beautiful long week with lots of fashion shows and events and where alot of beautiful products are being sold. Lots of exclusive items to get your hands on. One of which is this Lacey Dress from Vogue. I saw this a few weeks ago when I saw it on Zalyn in a photoshoot. It was love at first sight. I love how you can dress this up or down. I love the sexy lace and the modern lines. A another thing you can get your hands on at Fashion For Life is lots of fresh new poses including WetCat and Muse Poses. I got to shop a little for this outfit where I picked up this perfect Windblown hair, I love it because it really does look like the breeze is blowing in my face. I also picked up this beautiful necklace, totally Boho (Looks at Chevia) and you can get the full colorpack for only 399L! Both from Emotions. Heres The FFL Landmark. Please do not Teleport there before 9th March: FFL. Have a Beautiful Week.
Want Theese Items: 
Dress:Nevelyn Dress From Vogue (FFL Item)
Gloves: Anielle Silk Gloves in Black From Miamai
Hair: Windblown 2 in Flames from Emo-tions
Jewels: Vari set in Black/Silver from Emo-tions
Make Up:Lara Lipstick in Fawn from Shake Up and Evasion Eyeshadow from White Widow (FFL Item)
Pose 1:Breeze Set From Wetcat (FFL Item)
Pose 2: Karya Set From Muse Poses (FFL Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment