Sunday 10 February 2013

Your Not Easy To Love.....

With love in mind I started styling the new gown from Vero Modeo. If you havent got your dress for Valentines Day. This is it! With the low V-neck it screams Sex and Elegance all at the same time. I love it even without the ruffled skirt if you want to go for a more simple look. I matched it with a beautiful head piece I got at the start of my SL Modelling Adventure when I went to my first agency casting at Opium. Finished the look with beautiful jewels from Lazuri, I cant stress how amazing they are, this is the jewerally worn by the beautiful Lolita Paragorn who was Miss France in Miss Virtual World 2013! They are simply amazing, the gems, pearls and metal is all texture change. Amazing right? 

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Valentine Gown from Vero Modeo
Jewels: MVW 2013 Lolita Paragorn Jewels from Lazuri
Hair: Magda hair in Red from Baiastace
Make Up: MK04 from Kojen and Janire Lipstick in Reds from Shake Up
Headdress: Innocence Mae hat from in Brick from Nardcotix
Skin:Cindy Skin from Blush Skins
Pose: Big Gown Set from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment