Saturday 2 February 2013

You have a warm heart....

Another Miss Virtual World post and this time I'm extra excited because I got to travel the amazing journey of Miss Virtual World and my whole Second Life with my Bestie Miss Philippines - Dana Yotov. Being able to call this amazing women my best friend is a honor everyday. I love her to pieces and she has been my rock through theese years. Its a shame I dont listen to her most of the time! Anyway shhhhh Sarah, This beautiful National Gown was made by no other than the wonderful Enzo Champagne! You even get the spear!!! My favourite part about the outfit is the feathers around the head. Persia mentioned how fierce the outfit is in Miss Virtual World National round and I couldnt agree more. It truely is a piece of art. The only thing I added to this outfit was make up and a hair base and I was ready to go :) Thank you Enzo and Dana for this truely wonderful Outfit. 

Want Theese Items:
Outfit: Philippines Heroine from Champagne
Make up: Lara Lipstick in Fawn from Shake Up
Skin: Cindy in Tan from Blush Skins
Pose: Stance from Del May

No comments:

Post a Comment