Sunday 17 February 2013

Watching You, Watching Me....

This week I have had the pleasure of meeting Aliza, designer of AD Creations, She is such a friendly beautiful person. She is a very creative woman and her designs range from Avant to Couture. I also love what she has written on her profile "Those who wear my clothes, they’re wearing a mood, a feeling, a fear, a desire, a passion, an anger of me." You can see this in every single piece of the beautiful clothing she makes. The dress Im wearing today was made for the Stunning Anna Sapphire for Valentino Winter Wonerland Show - A Tribute to Anna Sapphire. It is mesh. What I really loved about this dress is the collar and cuffs, they add a touch femininity to the outfit which is goregous with its sparkly lines. I added stunning jewerally from Chop Zuey, made for Miss Poland - Audrey Cresci for her formal gown. I have had it a while but only just managed to open the packs. It simple is breathtaking. Hope you all had an amazing week. Check out AD Creations if you get a chance. 

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Anna from AD Creations
Jewels: Madonna of the Chair from Chop Zuey
Hair: Tiffany in Feux from Vanity Hair
Make Up: Janire Lipstick in Shades of red from Shake Up
Nails: AA Collection from Marketplace
Pose: Elegance Set from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment