Monday 4 February 2013

Reaching For Daylight....

Waaaaa! How did Monday come around so quickly! Im literally going mad since becoming unemployed in Real Life so my blog is getting alot of Sessie Loving! So anyway today I decided to wear a dress from Gizza called Hankie. I really loved all the colors but since I been in one of thoose moods to not style pretty I decided to go Rock Star once again. I chose to wear the red leather version as Feb is the month of loveeeee! Added some new hair I got from Loozus Dzevavor which I have seemed to fall in love with her hair! Oh dear! New hair crush! If your looking for something a little edgy and a little bit different head over there straight away!!!! Added some really sexy but not too high boots from Ison and some sexy shiny leggings! Hope your enjoying your start of the week....Sess x

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Hankie Dress in Red Leather from Gizza
Leggings: Leather Leggings in Black from Ison
Hair: Cassie in Rouge from Loozus Dzevavor
Boots: Carazon Boots in Black from Ison
Jewels: Scatterheart from Finesmith
Make Up: Catwomen Eyeshadow from Modish, 084 lips from Cstar & Leah Freckles C from Glam Affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment