Sunday 24 February 2013

I Heard That Your Dreams Came True.......

Today I got a chance to blog after a crazy weekend! Its just been one thing after another! So I managed to spend sometime in Sascha Designs this week where she has a lot of really pretty goregous gowns. She even has some incredable dresses on her 60L Weekend, some are even mesh. This is one of her outragously beautiful dresses. It was my best because I dont tend to wear beidge and it feels a little weddingy and you know how girls dream of big dresses and weddings. I matched the dress with my new favourite hair from Exile. I know I wore it before in my Blog but I cant remove it!!!!! I love how it can be formal but not a Updo! I finished the look with some of my favourite jewels from Lazuri. Lazuri is famous for her texture change jewels. I cant imagine anything more perfect.

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Palazzio Gold from Sascha Designs
Hair: Crazy In Love in Venetian from Exile
Jewels: Enchanted All in One from Lazuri
Make Up: Jahire in Red Shades from Shake Up

No comments:

Post a Comment