Friday 8 February 2013

He Said: If You Dare Come A Little Closer....

"If you dare come a little closer....." I dare you, I dare you! Thats what I would be shouting at the television right now, especially if he was one of thoose hot actors! Like Richard Gere! He would only have too look at me and I would be on his lap. Ok Ok enough about that. You all know about my weird crush on Richard Gere now which has no relevance to my post. So today I went shopping! Yay! My first stop was Inmonster which all my friends keep telling me about *looks at Tracy* and OMG it is amazing! I picked up one of his latest realeses which is mesh and oh so short. Only in Second Life can you wear a short dress and still look Elegant! I love the texture on this. Im a sucker for gold! My next stop was Vanity Hair where I picked up this beautiful Updo. You can wear it with the added pony tail or without and I loooooooveeeeee Tabitha for making more red tones! Love Love Love! Lastly I decided to wear Finesmiths new jewels which matches the dress perfectally! I love all the casual pieces Yula is doing, I love Finesmith in all because you can get anything your heart desires there. Anyways I hope she got Closer to him...I would of!!!!!!

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Zenn Dress from InMonster
Jewels: Edina in Copper from Finesmith
Hair: Visionaire in Hidden Red from Vanity Hair
Boots: Ankle Boots in Black Patent from BAX
Make Up: Linx in 107 from Shake Up
Skin: Cindy in Nude from Blush Skins
Pose: Black Set from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment