Thursday 17 January 2013

You Were Searching...For Realese

Well I dont think I have ever achieved 2 posts in one day! But here I am again, Catching up :) I bring you another National Gown from Miss Virtual World 2013. This one was from Miss Australia - Betty Draesia. This gown was one of my favourites of the day. It was actually 2nd Favourite to my own. I love in Miss Virtual World this year most girls didnt stick to wearing just gowns. Betty had to start the show and this took my breathe away, The  whole outfit is made my Belle Roussel of Chop Zuey. She did an amazing job with the whole thing. It screams independance! I could'nt of thought of anything for perfect for Australia. The Only thing I added to this outfit was the make up from Madrid Solo and Shake Up and hair from Baiastace. Thank You Belle and Betty for showing us such an amazing creation. 

Want Theese Items: 
Outfit: Illapurinja from Chop Zuey
Hair: Melita Hair from Baiastace
Make Up: Paristian in Bleu from Madrid Solo and Lara Lipstick in Fawn from Shake Up
Nails: AA Nails Collection (HUD) on Marketplace
Skin: Cindy Skin in Tan from Blush Skins
Pose: Space Collection from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment