Wednesday 9 January 2013

When I Grow Up.....

During this post I have had the Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up stuck in my head. That explains the Title. So today has been a really relaxing day. Im actually starting to get bored of lay ins and staying at home, but I'm feeling happy about being more Independant. So anyway I decided on wearing this outfit from Gizza. Avaliable in 5 different colors but I chose to wear the olive. I really love this outfit, especially the hat! Makes me feel like I'm in charge for once! I finished this look with boots you cant really see and tights from BAX. Hope your all enjoying your week! 2 days to the weekend. Yay!

Want Theese Items:
Outfit: Cadet Couture in Olive from Gizza
Boots: Prestige Boots in Black Suede fromBAX
Tights: Soft Shine Pantyhose in Black from BAX
Make Up: Matte084 from Cstar

No comments:

Post a Comment