Monday 21 January 2013

I can say them now......

The last few days have been really nice in both worlds. I been enjoying the time and not dressing up as much. But here I am with another Miss Virtual World post. This time with a formal gown which was worn by Irina Strazytski - Miss Finland. I love this gown as it really reminds me of the snow. Its Mesh and the mermaid skirt really drew my attention to it. Kimmera Maadison of Tres Beau really had her work cut out for her during Miss Virtual World. But all her deisgns are amazing and unique to each model.
I added a beautiful headdress made for the beautiful and newely married Mimmi Boa. Congrats Mimmi and Salvo. I love this headdress and its everything Mimmi is. Unique, Beautiful and Elegant. Petra did an amazing job with this headdress. Baoba always brings headdresses that are so unique. So if your lookig for something special head over there now :)

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Miss Irina Strazytski from Tres Beau
Headdress: Mimmi from Baoba
Jewels: Gold Silvester from Alienbear
Hair: Tiffanys in Red from Vanity Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment