Thursday 22 November 2012

Until You.....

Baby it just took one hit of you now I'm addicted
You never know what's missing
Till you get everything you need, yeah
I don't wanna run away
Just wanna make your day
When you feel the world is on your shoulders
Don't wanna make it worse
Just wanna make us work
Baby tell me, I'll do whatever
Shayne Ward - Until You
Well seeing as im English we dont really celebrate Thanksgiving! But I get to make the most of Black Friday within Second Life! Here is one of my early purchases from Vogue! Zalyn has reduced 10 beautiful outfits between 10-50L from 22nd-25th Nov. Yes she is insane! This is one of the beautiful dresses included in the offer! All located on the 2nd Floor of Vogue! I really love it! Especially the beautiful place on the top and skirt! So elegant! Now really is the time to shop for all those bargains! I added that headpiece I cant take off from Bliss Couture, I really have got my Linden worth out of this hat! But im still hopelessly in love with it!!!! Happy Thanksgiving to all my Amercian friends! <3

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Dion Gown in Turquoise from Vogue
Headdress: Shaleesa in Noir from Bliss Couture
Jewerally: Nightbloom from Kunglars

No comments:

Post a Comment