Wednesday 7 November 2012

Shine Bright Like a Diamond.....

Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
Find light in the beautiful sea
I choose to be happy
You and I, you and I
We’re like diamonds in the sky
You’re a shooting star I see
A vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, I’m alive
We’re like diamonds in the sky
Rihanna - Diamonds
I got the pleasure of pretending to marry Steele Sirnah in the UEMA Dot Be Fashion show! It was such a beautiful show. My wedding dress of course was'nt at all the tradional number, Infact it wasnt even a dress. But I loved it and so fitting for pretending to marry Mr Sirnah. First of all I can tell you I really felt like Lady Gaga! I love the soft feathers making this glittery jumpsuit the edge it needs. I really dont know how Bonie does it! Each and every design is worked on so hard. Steele's outfit was just as stunning and matched mine perfectally. I decided to add theese beautiful and extremely high shoes from NCore which shout sexy! And were perfect for this outfit! I finished the look with jewerally from Finesmith and Make Up from Madrid Solo. 

Want Theese Items:
Wedding Outfit: Azlyn from Dot - Be (Coming Soon)
Shoes: Ultra Platform in Violet from NCore
Hair: Invasion Hair in Black from Baiastace
Make Up: Lost in Translation from Madrid Solo
Jewerally: Tulip Earrings and Bracelet in Lilac from Finesmith
Nails: Long Dull French from Moondance

No comments:

Post a Comment