Tuesday 23 October 2012

Come Home......

Hello world
Hope you're listening
Forgive me if I`m young
For speaking out of turn
There`s someone I`ve been missing
I think that they could be
The better half of me
They`re in their own place trying to make it right
But I`m tired of justifying
So i say you`ll..
Come home
Come Home - One Republic
I been sitting here all morning trying to find inspiration to style. It's hard when all I can think about is sleep. But I really wanted to blog this Bliss Couture Bag which is a free gift in the mainstore and its mesh. Amutey please start making bags! I wanted to be smart today. So I added some of my favourite pants from Molichino and a blazer from House of Fox. I also discovered a new hair store today thanks to my sister Miele. Analog Dog has some pretty amazing hair! Worth a look for sure.

Want theese Items:
Blazer: Color Me Blazer in Yellow from House of Fox
Shoes: Conquete in Cream from NCore
Scarf: BonBon Blouse Collar from Gizza
Hair: Ladonna in Autumn from Analog Dog
Pants: Kay pants in Brown from Molichino
Bag: Satchel bag from Bliss Couture (Free Gift)
Top: Bodysuit in Nude from Maitreya
 

No comments:

Post a Comment