Saturday 6 October 2012

Cant Wait To Meet You....

If I was a flight you would be my destination 
I'm coming to you I don't need an invitation 
If you were a doctor then I would be your patient 
Teach me how to love I need a cardio-operation 
I would be your getaway if you would be the driver 
I'll get in the car and commit the perfect crime 
I could steal your heart you could steal mine 
And if we get caught then baby I'll do all the time
Travos Garland - Cant Wait To Meet You 
Well I'm finally back from Vacation, Seems the Sun is following me so I decided on a bright outfit today. It's Vogue's 3rd Anniversary and to celebrate Zalyn is offering her last 9 months of gifts all at the Mainstore! I'm not sure how I missed this top but yes its a free gift! It reminds me of the last part of summer. I really love dressing up in bright colors and these jeans from Bliss Couture help to achieve that, they come in 6 bright colors including a Hot Pink! Which are amazing trust me! I completed the look with this beautiful short hair from Exile, I really love wearing flowers in my hair!

Want These Items:
Top: June Gift Top in Lime from Vogue (Free Gift)
Jeans: Nunu Low Rise Jeans in Lime from Bliss Couture
Hair: This Years Love in Cayenne from Exile
Pose: Wicked Series by Posession

No comments:

Post a Comment