Sunday 23 September 2012

This Is My Life....

I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming out loud 
I'm searching the missing part of my heart 
You catch me every time I fall 
When I look into your eyes  
I just know you tell me lies
This, this is my life  
I'm looking for you, searching love in your eyes 
This, this my life  
I'm chasing a dream that fade away in the night
This Is My Life - Edward Maya
I just discovered this song on YouTube and I knew it was the song for this blog. Even though Summer is coming to a end, It doesnt feel that way to me as I go on vacation on Thursday. So I decided to be a little summery with this outfit! Its a bit like a Maxi-Dress but with a sheer skirt, which really says you can dress it up and down, its also mesh so perfect fit. I teamed it with one of Exile's newest hairs. I really love it as it looks like my hair is blowing in the wind and I really like the red hair color tones at Exile, they are so natural and whatever the tone you need it will look amazing.

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Hanna Dress from PULL
Shoes: Conquette in Orange from NCore
Make Up: Lauren Make Up in Euphoria from Shake Up
Bracelet: Folieole Bracelet in Sunflower from Finesmith
Hair: Into You in Cayenne from Exile

No comments:

Post a Comment