Friday 14 September 2012

Somebody I Used To Know!

You can get addicted to a certain kinda sadness 
 Like resignation to the end, always the end 
  So when we found that we could not make sense  
Well you said that we would still be friends 
 But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over
But you didn't have to cut me off  
Make it like it never happened and that we were nothing 
  I don't even need your love, but you treat me like a stranger 
 And that feels so rough
Gotye - Somebody i used to know
 Well I have loved this song for a long time, and it looks like everyone else does aswell as I always see people sharing the You Tube link on Facebook. Anyway today I'm wearing a pretty pink outfit which is at the Bestyle Market this month from Zante, Its really beautiful and really summery, makes me smile when its on as the weather is so nasty in England. And its only 60L! I rarely wear Pink but I loved this outfit! So Summery! I added it with a beautiful hair from Exile. I have to admit, Exile is seriosuly my one stop hair crush. I added a beautiful Ring from Donna Flora, I have seriously never been to any other store which beautifully makes jewerally like this.

Want theese Items:
Outfit: Boho Pink from Zanze (BeStyle Item)
Necklace: Please Me Necklace from Glow
Ring: Vito Ring from Donna Flora
Shoes: Goshi Pumps in Isabelline from MStyle
Hair: Set Free in Venetian from Exile

No comments:

Post a Comment