Saturday 4 August 2012

BreakEven!

Her best days will be some of my worst
She finally met a man that's gonna put her first
While I'm wide awake she's no trouble sleeping
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven...
What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you,

And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up that you're ok
I'm falling to pieces, yeah,
I'm falling to pieces
The Script - BreakEven
Today I took a trip to Bestyle and grabbed some really great pieces.This dress is only 99L there from one store I really need to check out a bit more called Strip'd. I really love the textures used so it can be really casual or formal. I decided to go casual and added my faviourite Knee Highs from BAX. I also grabbed some great make up from Bestyle from Madrid Solo. I dont usually wear pink make up. Im not overally girly but I loved this! I really wanted a casual bracelet to go with this outfit so I ran to Chop Zuey where I found this bangle set, in a really cool metalic silver to match the dress. So I might look pretty serious but I had alot of fun.

Want theese Items:
Dress: Felicity in Sliver by Strip'd (BeStyle)
Boots: Prestige boots in Black Suede from BAX
Make Up: Love for Lattice full face from Madrid Solo (BeStyle)
Bangles: Tiger Totem in Sliver from Chop Zuey
Hair: Trend Hair in Aurburn Haze from LeLutka
Pose: Dark Art 2 from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment