Monday 2 July 2012

The Road is Long.....

Don't make me sad, don't make me cry
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough
I don't know why
Keep making me laugh,
Let's go get high
The road is long, we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime
 Come and take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane
Choose your last words
This is the last time
Cause you and I, we were born to die
Lana Del Rey - Born To Die
Today I'm hitting Second Life with beng total Hippy Chic! And this is one reason I love Purple Moon. An whole outfit for 60 Lindens seriously? Yessss, Jeans, Top, Scarf and Glasses and mesh!!! How could I walk away? I think this offer on this outfit ends really soon. So you know what that means? Runnnnn......
 My latest jewerally crush.....WTG! look at the nails, they have a hud you can change the color of nails and rings! So this can match any of your outfits! When a close friend told me about it! I nearly died! I had to have it! Lastly I bought one of WTG newest realeses Dignity set  which also is texture changable. Also dont forget to pick up group gift! Its totally amazing!


Want theese Items:
Outfit: Malena Brown Top and I Feel Good Pants from Purple Moon
Shoes: Goshi Pumps in Chocolate from MStyle
Nails: Dark Zone Nails from WTG
Jewerally: Dignity from WTG
Hair: London Rain in Persimmon from Exile

No comments:

Post a Comment