Monday 16 July 2012

Hair Fair - This is Love

And you feel what I feel inside
If you want it like I want it
Then baby let's get it tonight
If you feel it, say hell yeah (hell yeah)
Say hell yeah (hell yeah)
And say hell yeah (hell yeah)
This is love, this is love, this is love
Will I Am-This is Love

I thought I'd share with you some of my purchases at Hair Fair. After 3 days trying to teleport I finally made it! And when I got there i was very impressed with this years styles. Its worth all the waiting and lagging for sure.  Come support Wigs for Kids and update your hair inventory with the newest of the new at Hair Fair 2012. Hundreds of brand new styles spanning four sims, only available here during this event. A percentage of every item purchased will be donated to wigs for kids. Hair Fair is from 14-29th July.
 Sinning hair by Bliss Hair
 Magdalen by Lelutka
 Crush by Exile

No comments:

Post a Comment