Friday 8 June 2012

Wish i....With Vogue

Baby, you're sailing today
Baby, you're sailing away
Sugar, wish I could go too
But honey you know
I'm happy for you
Wish I, I wish I, I wish I

Wish I was going too
Baby, your ship has come in

Baby, adventures will begin
Sugar, don't you worry 'bout me
Coz honey you know
Want you to be happy
Wish I, Jem
Getting in the mood for summer, even if England has had nothing but rain for the whole week, I thought it was time to feel more summery, So here I am in the latest realese fromVogue. I love this suit as its really sexy with the cut out sides. I dont really wear a bikini in Real Life so I think thats why I prefer one pieces in Second Life. So this is the best of both Worlds. 
        I have been doing alot of hair shopping recently, I am really loving the mesh! I think it really is a must for your wardrobe. I ended up in Magika and found this hair which I have used for 2 posts now! Really Im unable to detach it! 
          The Third thing I was thinking for this look was shoes or no shoes. But in the end I decided it go with theese Heels from Mstyle which I think completes my summery look. And Yay look at my long Legs!

Want Theese Items:
Swimsuit: Elise Swimwear by Vogue
Hair: Calm by Magika
Shoes: Rivea in Pink by MStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment