Sunday 17 June 2012

Wide Awake

I'm wide awake
Yeah, I was in the dark
I was falling hard
With an open heart
I'm wide awake
How did I read the stars so wrong
I'm wide awake

And now it's clear to me
That everything you see
Ain't always what it seems
I'm wide awake
Yeah, I was dreaming for so long 
Katy Perry - Wide Awake.
 When you been looking at that dress for it seems like weeks or months, and finally you cave in and buy it and when you put it on you know it was worth waiting for. Thats what happened to me and this dress from LpD.This dress comes in 3 different patterns but I chose stripes and I'm happy with my choice. I love the bodice that you could detach and match it with other things. 
    I mixed it with Jewellery from Finesmith's hunt. I really love theese pieces which are also texture change so you can change the color of the gem to match any of your outfits and best of all its free at Finesmith you just have to find the hunt boxes instore.
     Lastly I mixed it with my faithful shoes from MStyle. I think i wear theese with almost every outfit I own. I havent been able to takethem off for over a year now!

Want theese Items:
Dress: Optical Dress in Stripes from LpD
Shoes: Goshi Pumps in Black from MStyle
Jewellery: Let it Drop Necklace and Earrings from Finesmith (Hunt)
Hair: Sami in Red from Baiastice

No comments:

Post a Comment