Wednesday 13 June 2012

River

If you're looking for the big adventure
And gold is all that's on your mind
  If all you want's someone to take your picture
Then I won't waste your time.  
See, maybe I'm too quiet for you
 You probably never noticed me 
But if you're too big to follow rivers 
How you ever gonna find the sea?
Emeli Sande - River
 Today I decided to try out one of the newest stores in Second Life Zanze! And I was really impressed by the quality and choice they have. They focus on more edgy styles, ranging from formal gowns to more casual dresses. You should really head over there if you didnt yet. I can guantee your be really really impressed. I love especially the colors they have there. Most are bright and uplifting.
     Im really loving Lelutka for hair at the moment, I love this long casual mesh hair, it fits perfectally and I can mix it with most casual outfits. I decided to go for more of a natural Ginger theese days. I think it really does make a difference to my skin tone. If only I had beautiful red hair in Real Life.
     The jewerally im wearing is from Finesmith's hunt. Going on in the Mainstore. I love the bracelet the most, its texture change so you can match it to any outfit your heart desires,  

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Keira Tyles Dress from Zanze
Jewerally: Playcube Bracelet and Drop of Turquoise Necklace from Finesmith (Hunt Items)
Nails: Solid Teal Nails from Finesmith
Hair: Yippie Hair in Auburn Haze from Lelutka

No comments:

Post a Comment