Saturday 2 June 2012

If Only Tonight - Miss Mutya Model Search

Then I heard your voice as clear as day,
And you told me I should concentrate,
It was all so strange,
And so surreal,
That a ghost should be so practical.
Only if for a night

And the only solution was to stand and fight,
And my body was bruised and
I was set alight,
But you came over me like some holy rite,
And although I was burning,
You're the only light
Only if for a night tonight
Florence and the Machine - If only for Tonight
Today I saw one of the most beautiful dresses i had seen in such a long time. It was one of Vero Modeo's newest realeses, I instantly fell in love. It actually has no need for any jewerally because the gown is just simply stunning. So decided to go completely natural. If your also wanting to buy this dress, why not enter Miss Mutya - Vero Modeo's Model Search. One of the biggest contests out there. Click this link for more details: Miss Mutya - Vero Modeo Model Search. The skin I'm wearing is the latest realese from Diamond Avatar, Its comes in 4 different Skin stones and 6 different make up options, the make up in this Fair skin was really good for my outfit so I just had to wear it! I took the picture in one of the many different doors of the Humanoid Sim.

Want theese Items:
Dress: Leylak Dress in Green from Vero Modeo
Hair: Calm in Red from Magika
Skin: Paige in Fair Make Up 01 from Diamond Avatar

No comments:

Post a Comment