Sunday 8 April 2012

All of the Lights!

Turn up lights in here baby
Extra Bright, I want you all to see
Turn up the lights in here baby
You know what I need, want you to see everything
Want you to see all the lights
Fast Cars, Shooting Stars
All of the lights
Until its Vegas
Everywhere we are
All of the Lights
All of the Lights
Kayne  West/Rihanna - All of the Lights
Todays post is something completely different because I wanted to style something which usually isnt me! After my eye opening weekend at 105! I wanted to have a bit of fun and blog! Yay! Anyway my main piece in this outfit is a body suit from Countdown! I fell in love with this because not only is it fierce but with the collar also adds that little bit of girliness!!!
I deciced to match it with jewerally from Finesmith Designs in which I found this beautiful Necklace and Earrings! Yula is truely a genius at her pieces! This is a really fierce set whichcan be worn formally or casually! I was too excited to style it with my outfit!

Want theese Items:
BodySuit: Single Ladies II from Countdown
Jewerally: Alexandra Ring and Bracelet, Noir Earrings and Collar all from Finesmith
Shoes: Kick - Black spikes from Finesmith
Nails: Lua Nails from Finesmith
Hair: QPT129 Hair attachment in Red from Boon

No comments:

Post a Comment