Wednesday 28 March 2012

Tik Tok!

I'm talkin pedicure on our toes toes
Tryin on all our clothes clothes
Boys blowin' up our phones phones
Drop top and playin' our favorite CD's

Goin up to the parties
Tryna get a little bit tipsy
Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Im'ma fight
Till we see the sunlight
TiK ToK, on the clock
But the party don't stop.
Keisha - Tik Tok
 Today I decided on a up beat song to match my up beat look!So i decided upon a look from PULL design!! Her designs are so modern and really unusual! I love how creative and i can almost guantee you wont find things like this over the grid! What makes it evn greater is the fact that PULL designs are mega affordable! This outfot just costing me 190L....
I wanted to go a little fierce with Jewerally so where did i look? No other than Finesmith with her amazing creations! I wasnt sure with mixing red and green but i think it really works for this look! The jewerally is a mix and match from Finesmith Main Store.

Want theese Items:
Outfit: Blair in green from Pull
Jewerally: Shinobu Necklace, Rehana Earrings and Noir Ring all from Finemith
Boots: MJS Bold Knee Highs
Hair: Mirana in Red from Baiastice



No comments:

Post a Comment