Wednesday 21 March 2012

Fix You!

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
ColdPlay Fix You!
Today my choice of song comes from the fact that I just love it! Makes me appiciate everyone within my life! First and Second! Anyway back to the reason im writing for you! My latest Outfit is really casual and perfect for the up and coming Summer! Firsty i should tell you about the amazingness of this top made by a NEW store Glow Designs! It is part of a outfit! But i chose to Mix and Match! If i was skinny enough to pull this off in Real Life it is something i would 100% Wear!
Secondly did you know Finesmith is having a Sale! 50% off most of the things within store! I just went crazy and got two great sets! Which I'm waiting for the right dress to Blog! Anyway thats where I got theese amazing boots from! Yula isnt just an amazing jewerally designer! She also rocks at making Boots!!

Want Theese Items: 
Top: Margot Top from Glow Designs
Jeans: Ash Jeans in Dark Blue from R.icielli
Hair: Namoni Hair in Garnet from D!va (Free Gift)
Boots: Wild Thing from Finesmith
Make Up: Shake Up Lara Lipstick in Fawn, Mons Odela Eyeshadow in Smokey.

No comments:

Post a Comment