Sunday 26 February 2012

My Kind of Love xx

I know i'm far from perfect, nothin' like your entourage
I can't grant you any wishes, I won't promise you the stars.
But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you, it beats only for you.
Cause when you've given up.

When no matter what you do it's never good enough.
When you never thought that it could ever get this tough,
Thats when you feel my kind of love.
And when you're crying out.

When you fall and then can't pick, you're heavy on the ground
When the friends you thought you had haven't stuck around.
That's when you feel my kind of love.
Emeli Sande - My Kind of Love

Today I decided upon this song because it reminds me everyday that with support from lovers,friends and family you can be anything you want! And the support of them can make you who you are in 20 years time! So today i chose this outfit because i want to finally say goodbye to Winter! Englandisstarting to warm up and i wanna jump into them Maxi dresses :-) 
I really love this Mix and Match I did at Tres Beau, I can imagine myself wearing this in the winter or skiing in the Alps! I wish :-) Kimmera Madison does an amazing job on every single design and I think it will be days before I remove this beautiful outfit!
I mixed it with simple Jewrally from Finesmith! I think I blogged theese earrings before! But they are texture change so you can match them with almost anything! A must have in my book!! Also I love theese simple lipsticks from Shake-Up they are really great for casual wear and come in an aray of colors!!! 

Want theese Items:
Jacket and Top: "Warm" Cocoa from Tres Beau
Pants and Boots and Hat: "November" Sable from Tres Beau
Jewerally: Imagineer Earrngs from Finesmith
Lipstick and Eyeshadow: Lara Lipstick in Fawn and Eyeshadow in Brown both from Shake-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment