Monday 30 January 2012

Yellow!

Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah, they were all yellow.
I came along,
I wrote a song for you,
And all the things you do,
And it was called "Yellow".
So then I took my turn,
Oh what a thing to have done,
And it was all "Yellow."
    Coldplay Yellow.
I decided to show u this song today because my outfit today was all about colors! Learning to choses colors that match your skin. So no my color isnt yellow but ts green! And as soon as i put it on i knew that what i had been taught was 101% right. At the time i was actually tryng to complete the Purple Moon hunt but than I saw this amazing dress on offer for only 60 Lindens! So yes I had to buy it!!!
I really love theese leggings from Gawk, they are great for matchng thoose long dress jumpers too and look amazing with boots! Ankle or knee height! I love them so much i think i might have to add more colors to my Inventory whihis exploding as every other shopaholic can understand even the bargain girl Dana Yotov! Lols
My last item i just had to show you is also theese amazing boots! I have a bad addiction to boots and theese were 60 Lindens again i think! They are also from Purple Moon and come in 4 different styles! So while your doing that hunt at Purple Moon why not grab yourself some hot bargains.

Want theese items: 
Sweater Dress: Greta Wool Dress in Green from Purple Moon
Boots: Tara Ankle Boots in Brown Zebra from Purple Moon
Leggings: Brown Cottom Leggings from Gawk
Hair: Arihana in Rust from Exile
Necklace: Fructose Necklace from Finesmith
Nails: Fragance Nails in green from WTG

The snapshots I did myself on low graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment