Monday 2 January 2012

Good Life

Woke up in London yesterday
Found myself in the city near Piccadilly
Don't really know how I got here
I got some pictures on my phone
New names and numbers that I don't know
Address to places like Abbey Road
Day turns to night, night turns to whatever we want
We're young enough to say
Oh this has gotta be the good life
This has gotta be the good life
This could really be a good life, good life 
Today I want to make a blog dedicated to all the amazing people I have met through Second Life.Some I have got closer too and some have drited away but I thank you all for being there for me! It took me ages to find a song I wanted to quote in this Blog!I decided on this blog well because in Second Life at the moment I'm having a good Life! Working at Vogue, Having amazing friends and having a room full of Kitty Cats!
In this blog yes im wearing red again! But I promise this will be the last post where red will overtake the pictures, I am wearing theese amazing Jeans from Vogue, with the sexy V cutout on the sides, Damn Zalyn likes to make her Customers look Sexy! I own 3 colors now and omg im wearing them all over Secondlife! My next shout out is to R.icielli and OMG! A 30L jacket can u believe ur eyes? Yes head down theres asap because selected items are only 30 Lindens! 

To my friends in New York, I say hello
My friends in L.A. they don't know
Where I've been for the past few years or so
Paris to China to Colorado
Sometimes there's airplanes I can' t jump out
Sometimes there's stuff that don't work now
We are god of stories but please tell me
What there is to complain about

Want theese Items:
Pants: Rihanna Pants in Ruby from Vogue
Top: Iris Body in Olive from R.icielli
Jacket: Gabriela Miltary Jacket in Red from R.icielli
Shoes: Saffron Pumps in Soft Pearl from LeLutka
Hair: Calypso Hair in Miel from Bliss Couture
Necklace &Earrings: Bubble earring and necklace in Walnut and Red from Purple Moon

All Photos done by Ashia Denimore - Pixel Icon Studios
Founder of Pixel Icon Studios and Pixel Icon School Of Photography.
Song Lyrics are One Republic - Good Life






No comments:

Post a Comment