Friday 27 January 2012

Flying with Vogue!

Everybody's looking for that something
One thing that makes it all complete
You find it in the strangest places
Places you never knew it could be
Some find it in the face of their children
Some find it in their lover's eyes
Who can deny the joy it brings
When you found that special thing
You're flying without wings
Westlife, Flying Without Wings 
Today I just had to chose this song because its a song close to my heart for so many reasons. It reminds me of my younger self and my family im so lucky to have. Also it has comeabout in the last few months that Westlife are splitting up, whch makes me so sad. But im so thankful they were sucessful enough to make this song which will always remain close to me.
So lets step out of real life now and focus on Second Life, today I chose a beautiful dress  made by Vogue, Zalyn really wanted to realese it for Chinese New Year but didnt get it out in time! But luckily its out now!And OMG! Its freaking amazing! It comes in a ray of colors! So theres something for all u beautiful people! Keep an eye on Vogue they have some hot realeses coming up!


I mixed the dress with my new trademark red hair I feel a little like Rihanna theese days! Oh and this head dress was from Baoba and I just found their new mainstore, You can get this hat for only 1 Linden. Dont ever say I dont show you bargains!
Happy New Year Everyone :-)

Want theese Items: 
Dress: Oriential Gown in Blue from Vogue
Headdress: Turquoise from Baoba
Hair: Dare82 in Red and Hairbase from Boon
Earrings: Visions of SugarPlum from Chop Zuey
All Photos are taken by Dana Yotov.

No comments:

Post a Comment