Friday 23 December 2011

Philippine Diaster!

I feel so sad for all thoose involved in the Philppine Diaster, People have lost their homes and so close to christmas just makes it so much worse! Im so blessed to have all my friends who live there, save and sound but theres a way you can get involved and help by going here and buying some clothes, Yes helping by shopping....Perfect right! Below you will see a picture of me and my friends, all our tops are from this area and theres also a donation board there! Come and help make someones life better just by donating a little can help somebody in so many ways.... Heres the slurl Philippine Disaster Assistance.
 
My Many Thanks go to Dana Yotov and Isis Sabahi for modelling with me and raising awareness!
Photos done by Dana Yotov

No comments:

Post a Comment