Tuesday 27 December 2011

Finesmith Red&Gold Hunt!!!

Well I was being a loser by being on Second Life for a few hours on Chistmas Day!! And i got a notification that Finesmith were having a hunt! All items are prices 10-100L so it was defintely time to take advantage of this and so I did! There are 13 hunt items dotted arund the store! They are all amazing piece's of art! Below you will see me wearing the Shoes, Necklace, Nails, Bracelet and Ring!!! 
I decided to match this beautiful jewerally with a little bit of Gizza as I did'nt blog Gizza in quite a while and this is one of my favourite casual outfits at the moment they come in an a ray of colors so take your pick!!! Also before I leave you all, I got this hair from Dura! Cute right! 120L :)
Hope you all enjoy the Finesmith Hunt, Hurry it ends January 2nd!

Want theese Items
Jewerally: All Items are from Finesmith Red&Gold Hunt!
Outfit: Lola Pants in Black and Lola Blouse in Red from Gizza
Hair: Dura Girl 21 in Strawberry from Dura


All Photos taken by Ashia Denimore

No comments:

Post a Comment