Tuesday 15 November 2011

O' Glamour!

Standing backstage as the blood pumps though my veins and my heart beats faster and faster! Watching the other models taking the runway one by one! Hearing the guests applaud each one! Spotting my friends in the crowd! I take a few steps and walk out on the runway....




As i walk out all my panic fades, as I pose once, second, three times! This is why I put myself through this everytime! The happiness I feel inside when im on the Runway and showing off the beautiful creations by the designers of Second Life!


I do this wearing the most beautiful dress I found in the O'Glam Mall from Purple Moon, I love the sparkly black version with the sculpted flowers on the dress and this is a perfect formal gown for the upcoming winter season mixed with Finesmith Designs earrings also from the O'Glam Mall. I mixed this up with the eye catching lashes from Glow!


I didnt win O'Glam Contest but I loved every moment of it! Thank you to all who were there!
Visit the O'Glam Mall Today!


Want theese Items


Gown: Odette in Black by Purple Moon
Earrings: Nubia earring by Finesmith
Hair: Courtisane in Noir by Vanity Hair
Lashes: Rhapsody Lashes by Glow
Eye shadow:White Spary by Damned


All Photos Taken By Aunya HotShot~Kiss This Photography!

2 comments: